For #12 we redesigned our configurations and replaced IntegrationSettings.host and IntegrationSetting.projectRoot with the method Configuration.useBaseUri(uri: String), which can be accessed as config.useBaseUri(uri). In your tests replace the following or similar with A similar redesign was done for the Login. Instead of Login.loginPath there is now a LoginConfiguration.useLoginUri(uri: String) method. In your tests replace the following or similar with
With #90 we removed org.scalawebtest.core.gauge.Gauge (which was deprecated since 1.1.0). Simply replace your import with org.scalawebtest.core.gauge.HtmlGauge.
With #12 we added the ability to configure ScalaWebTest via Runner arguments or environment variables. The latter is especially useful when using docker. config.baseUri can be overwritten by runner argument scalawebtest.base.uri or environment variable SCALAWEBTEST_BASE_URI. The same is true for loginConfig.loginUri with scalawebtest.base.uri and SCALAWEBTEST_BASE_URI
With #72 we added support for Scala 2.13 and dropped support for Scala 2.10
With HtmlUnit we have access to Response Code and Response Headers. With #21 we addd convenience methods to access this information via org.scalawebtest.core.ResponseAccessors. As this information is not available over the WebDriver API, this feature can only be used with HtmlUnit. It is no problem to use multiple browsers in one set of integration tests.
With #83 we added the currentPage keyword. This allows to rewrite tests from. to Please notice that not only the text flow is improved, but additionally we can get rid of the parentheses around our gauge definition. Also the import of HtmlGauge is no longer needed.